Friday, March 26, 2010

Have You Lost Your "MUCH"ness?




One of my favorite lines from Alice is Wonderland is when she is told she has lost her "MUCH-Ness". But Alice proves them all wrong and shows she is a champion and is indeed the right Alice to save the kingdom!

In honor of my sister and nephew finding their "MUCH-Ness" by going on a mission trip to Costa Rica to minister to orphans, I am donating $10 from each of my Easter mini sessions booked in April!

These fun and colorful sessions will be offered April 2, April 3, April 10, and April 17. For the small investment of $30, you will get thirty minutes of shooting and your choice of either an 8x10 and 8 wallets or two 5x7s and 8 wallets. And remember $10 of that goes to the mission trip fund! The kids will enjoy playing with the colorful butterfly nets and flowers and won't know they are posing!

To schedule your appointment, please email me or call! Even if you don't schedule an appointment at this time, I challenge you to find your "MUCH-Ness" this Easter season!


pattiewelch@yahoo.com
251.282.0489

0 comments:

Post a Comment